Curly cord is suitable for a wide range of applications including electronic devices, power control handsets, light and heavy duty equipments, hospital medical care facilities, which require the connection to withstand high degree of wear and tear under frequent moving condition.
About Curly Cord
Curly cord basically connects the electrical circuits with different electronics components, especially in the field of medical care, precision device in industry. The curly cord allows the device to operate by a much wide working distance. While when the curly cord does not work, it is at rest condition occupying not much space.
Design of Curly Cord
- PUR Polyurethane outer sheath to withstand high mechanical stress;
- Extension lengths of up to 3.5x the unextended spiral curly length;
- High restoring force;
- Various cable cross sections from 32AWG to 10AWG;
- Individual requirement are customizable;
- Excellent flexibility under verification;
- Outstanding durability for long-term use.
Application of Curly Cord
- electronic devices,
- power control handsets,
- light and heavy duty equipments,
- hospital medical care facilities.
Manufacture of Curly Cord
Curly cord is characterized by much higher flexibility in all directions compared to other sorts of cables and assemblies. WCH Cable (WCH Cable Industrial Co., Ltd.) is dedicated in manufacturing the curly cords since 1997, up to 25 years manufacturing experience. Besides, we manufacture many other cables and wires, including hook-up wire, automotive wire, ribbon wire, power cable, communication cable, etc. The other wire and cable manufacturing further strength the company’s ability of guaranteeing best quality of curly cord manufacture. We expand our product range to covering varieties of different insulated materials and jacketed materials, including the following.
- TPU/ PUR / Polyurethane
- TPE / Thermoplastic Elastomer
- FEP / Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
- XL-PVC / Crosslinked Polyvinyl Chloride
- PVC / Polyvinyl Chloride
- FR-PE / Fire Resistant Polyethylene
- HDPE / High Density Polyethylene
- XL-PE / Cross Linked Polyethylene
- mPPE / Modified Polyphenylene Ether
- Silicone Rubber
- Rubber CPE / Chlorinated Polyethylene
- Rubber EPDM / Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer